Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Greenville visit

Just got back last week from a really nice 3 week stay with Mother and Daddy in Greenville. It was wonderful timing, especially since I’m in that “yucky” stage of pregnancy. But, now we’re home and trying to get back into the daily routine again. Thought I’d post some pics since I’ve been a slacker with this blog thing…


The kids LOVED playing with their cousins... What would we do without Play-Doh?

Got to see the firetruck... the kids enjoyed the firemen "ringing the bell and going whoo-whoooo"

One of Nemommy and Bop-Bop's trees died, but it was entertaining to watch the men cut it down and chop it up.


Dressing up for a tea party at Mrs. Doris' house. (Yes, you don't see too many gentlemen dressed for tea in their firehats!)


PaPa and Grandma drove through Greenville, so we had an extra-special visit with them for a day!



Getting ready for bed and saying "Night-Night" to NeMommy and Bop-Bop. THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL VISIT!




And last, but certainly not least... Uncle Dave and Aunt Jenny invited us up to NC to ride Thomas the Train. What a treat!!!


1 comment:

five in six said...

Your children are sooo beautiful! And I'm sooo jealous that you had a 3 week vacation! Miss you!