Wanted to share our precious little baby's first ultrasound picture taken this morning. Little one is about 11 1/2 weeks along... almost 2 inches in length... and the doctor said that everything looks great! Official due date is March 5, 2008 (which could possibly mean the end of February if this one is anything like his/her big sister and brother). At first S. claimed that it's a girl... she had names for her like "Bessy" and "Messy Lessy". Now, she is determined that it has to be a boy, and his name is "Manny". I guess we'll find out at the next ultrasound (around 20 weeks) whether or not it's a boy or girl... but I think in the meantime Stephen and I need to give a little more thought to what might be a more "appropriate" name. :)
2 comments:
Oh that's so precious!! I want another baby!
We are so excited for y'all!!
Post a Comment