Sunday, April 6, 2008

Been a little busy lately...

Well, I guess things have been a little busy around here lately. I had such good intentions of keeping updates of the pregnancy, kids, etc... well, that was last October and here we are in April. I'll try to look through our digital camera to see what pics I can post here to get all of you up-to-date:

Thanksgiving at the Scott house in Myrtle Beach... yeah, lots of fun trying to get everyone looking at the camera(s) to smile! And now, this picture is missing our two newest little ones.

Christmas at Bop Bop and Nemommy Bragdon's house in Greenville... I guess we need to update this picture with two new little ones as well!!!

On a more serious note...


Okay, too many fun pictures to post from the past 5 months... we went to the beach a bunch, had picnics at the airport park (and watched the planes) a bunch, played on our swingset in our backyard almost every day (Josiah loves the slide and sandbox and Sophie could swing ALL day long!), Father/Daughter Dance in February, mommy's tummy got bigger and bigger (we can just leave those pictures out)... and that about brings us to March..

No comments: