Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Minivan Mom

To some of you, this may look like a strange post, but several of you will understand why I have a picture of a minivan on my blog... I just had to share this wonderful blessing from the Lord! We have been a one-car family for the past two years, which has worked out fine. But, now that Baby #3 is on the way, we knew that there would be NO way to squeeze a third car seat in the back of a Honda Accord. Even if we could, this baby would be crunched, poked, smothered, squeezed, kept from slumber, you get the idea...

Well, now I am officially one of those "Minivan Moms"... never thought I'd ever join the club, but it really is the most practical thing for this stage in life as many of you moms know. Yes, of course, it's a Honda. (We are a Honda family, after all... what else do you expect?!?) It's not brand new... a 2003 Odyssey... but, it is certainly new to us! And we are SOOOO thankful for it!!! :) We are thrilled and humbled to see how the Lord has provided this need for us and we just had to share! God is so good!

2 comments:

five in six said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of "minivandom"!! We are now on our second mini van as our first finally died (it was 10 years old and had 160,000 miles!!) on Mother's Day weekend and darn-it if we didn't just have to go and get an upgrade!! I LOVE my new van!! I should post about it..I think I will!!
I'm so happy for you. It always amazes me...although it shouldn't...that God gives us exactly what we need when we need it...not what we want, but what we need!! Enjoy the van!

erika said...

welcome to the club. i was a reluctant recruit, but now I'm in love with mine. :) let the good times roll.

i love that honda--i know you are too, londa honda. :) lol!!